When it comes to editing, there are a lot of parts of the edit that you can systemise. This means that you can not only publish more if you’re making videos for news based content or even just time sensitive content, it also means that you can focus attention and time more on the parts of the edit you enjoy and less time of the parts of the edit that you find tedious.
In this course we will cover how to record videos while thinking about the editing to stop any issues that will slow down your edit, as well as how to manage B-Roll and use some tips and tricks to make changes to the video easier.
During the course I will cover:
– How to use keyboard shortcuts to speed up your editing
– Organising B-Roll to ensure you can edit quicker
– How to use Adjustment Layers correctly
– How to ensure you record in a way that makes editing easier.
No more endless searching, this course is ready to go, you can take it anywhere, and watch it at your convenience in the privacy of your home or on the go!
Open to All Levels
- Only very basic editing skills are necessary
What Will You Learn?
- – How to use keyboard shortcuts to speed up your editing
- – Organising B-Roll to ensure you can edit quicker
- – How to use Adjustment Layers correctly
- – How to ensure you record in a way that makes editing easier.
Script Videos Faster (with AI)07:20
A Quick Note on Packaging06:11
Fast Editing Setup12:24